Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Me likey, The bullets they produced would be nice too. Especially since i can't find no 45 auto that's not being price gouged.

Before moving a couple years ago and knowing I'd be without a shop for a while I loaded all the 45 ACP brass I had. The load was 230 gr. hardball and 5 grs. of Bullseye, the old military load. Not sure how many I loaded but it was in the thousands. Though I'd heard complaints about mis-fires on other boards using Winchester primers all this ammo has worked perfectly.

And I don't own a 45 Auto. HEE HEE

here we go again

i'm posting these using window's ie not firefox - hopefully this time it works

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
trying this one again

this was a maple at my parents place. its about 20 ft into the woods and was about 60-70 ft high - 16-18" dbh and dead since last year.

i had my brother to watch the tree - and my back and a brand new j'red 2150 to do the work. the leaner had settled into the neighboring maple tree and was not coming out without help from my truck.

we always use ppe and although i know its a dangerous situation, we had an escape route worked out and took as many precautions as we could.

i couldn't get a full picture of the tree top to bottom because of the dense brush around the tree - i couldn't get far enough from the tree to fit it in the screen of the camera. but i did the best i could.

the one picture shows how tangled up in the other tree this was - its completely off of the ground and just would not come out. a little more pulling with the truck did the trick.
hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

climbing the Dunn/Westbay (V C3+) route on The Diamond, east face of Longs Peak, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO.

nci3at.jpg

my son

here are 2 of my son

top one is from a recent flight to tampa - the pilot was great - he let my kid play with the yolk for a while and my son couldn't be happier.

bottom one is at the fla state fairgrounds in tampa. that is a bomb squad robot that my son is riding.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Before moving a couple years ago and knowing I'd be without a shop for a while I loaded all the 45 ACP brass I had. The load was 230 gr. hardball and 5 grs. of Bullseye, the old military load. Not sure how many I loaded but it was in the thousands. Though I'd heard complaints about mis-fires on other boards using Winchester primers all this ammo has worked perfectly.

And I don't own a 45 Auto. HEE HEE
:jawdrop: yeah, rub it in, I can't find one box here.lol

I kinda forgot about this! Nobody has ever guessed it. Another Hint! Big One! (Bradenton, Florida)

Here is a pic, my daughter took. I think it was last fall. Can anyone tell me where it is? Points to winner! If nobody guess it in the next few days, will give some hints.
ry%3D400
On 2nd thought it could be peggy's corral just up the road in palmetto?

My Misc Pics

First post here so bear with me.
These are some pics of the Post and beam barn I built for my wife using the lumber off the land plus one of my new bird dog in training.

I should be able to figure this one out seeing as I live there.
I don't know aces or mulligans maybe.
The dives I go in to the women have no bras to donate.

? mulligans just before the bridge to treasure island i dont think so tom trees

? mulligans just before the bridge to treasure island i dont think so tom trees

Nah,there is one down here in Btown also.
Probebly a common name with all the people that golf in this state.

But I'm not one of them.
That reminds me though of the last time I trimmed some palms on a g course,found a few hundred Golf balls.

BTW I still think it is Peggy's in Palmetto,,,you know Biker central.on us41 just north of the 19 split goint to the skyway

Last edited:
Nah,there is one down here in Btown also.
Probebly a common name with all the people that golf in this state.

But I'm not one of them.
That reminds me though of the last time I trimmed some palms on a g course,found a few hundred Go

BTW I still think it is Peggy's in Palmetto,,,you know Biker central.on us41 just north of the 19 split goint to the skyway

yes tom trees

Latest posts

Back