Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As requested, here are some pics of the inside of the barn as well as some pictures along the way of the build process. All mortise and tenons were cut by hand as you can see my hired help (the wife) working on one in the picture.

Give or take a little, how long did this take you?

Post and Beam Barn

Give or take 18 months (mostly weekends and holidays) from the time the first tree hit the ground until the horses were moved in. I had never attempted anything like this before and honestly it was a lot of fun and I learned a tremendous amount.

As requested, here are some pics of the inside of the barn as well as some pictures along the way of the build process. All mortise and tenons were cut by hand as you can see my hired help (the wife) working on one in the picture.

attachment.php

WOW!!! That looks way too nice to use as a barn! I'd fill it with classic motorcycles, put a bar at one end, a poker table and maybe even a pool table. A nice stain and lighting, oh and a bathroom so I'd never have to leave! Great work!

Last edited:
If its in b-ton,of course its close to 41.Everything is close to 41.
OK Smarty! According to google map, less than half a block. I can't believe there are so many places, with dollar bills and bra's covering the walls and ceiling!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

They call it a Ling around here.

Is that ling a salt water fish? I googled it and I see it is related to a burbot, we also call they lawyers and eelpout. the one I have a photo of is from lake superior with a batch of smelt. When you grab onto them they will rap around your arm:) they are mighty tasty!

is that ling a salt water fish? I googled it and i see it is related to a burbot, we also call they lawyers and eelpout. The one i have a photo of is from lake superior with a batch of smelt. When you grab onto them they will rap around your arm:) they are mighty tasty!

no it's fresh water. They are nasty looking creatures. They figt like crazy when ya hook one too.

jonsered

this is my son's jonsered - my daughter hi-jacked it while he was asleep this morning. she loves it but she moves so fast it's hard to get good pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back