Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are.
I've also been to Baja, Mexico and Arizona on off-road trips.
Lots of fun.

Cool pics you guys. I've been wanting to go to Costa Rica on an off road tour/family vacation too, done Baja a couple times and loved it. More pics please.

Couple from Baja
attachment.php

attachment.php

Cool pics you guys. I've been wanting to go to Costa Rica on an off road tour/family vacation too, done Baja a couple times and loved it. More pics please.

Couple from Baja
attachment.php

attachment.php

We probably know some of the same people if you're in No. Va. - I'm in the Green Marble Enduro Riders and know several folks from NVTR.
I'll find more pix from CR.

'Frank

Sorry didn't see your reply until today. Yes I was a NVTR member for a while , just let it lapse but I know alot of those guys. I see them at a few other events too. Going on their Shenandoah 500 in 2 weeks, love that ride.

Show off!

Tip?

when you bring up the attachment copy the adress then add the img /1mg in boxes when you quote them (you delete the original and re-start) but add [ and ] at the start and end but put img amd /img inside the square brackets just loo at the quoted post and you will see waht ive added!

If tomtrees can do it anyone can:)

So your the guy hording it all. Nice supply.

jerry-

Jerry I took this picture just before moving from Dry Creek. What you see on the steps is mostly empty containers. As I emptied these I threw them in the corner and before moving, while taking out the trash, I took this picture.

While I shot a lot of this stuff; at the time I held a Class 6 FFL so more was sold than shot.

Jerry I took this picture just before moving from Dry Creek. What you see on the steps is mostly empty containers. As I emptied these I threw them in the corner and before moving, while taking out the trash, I took this picture.

While I shot a lot of this stuff; at the time I held a Class 6 FFL so more was sold than shot.

You reload like my brother and I do. :clap: Primers have been the biggest problem to get here in CA. When suppliers get them, guys will buy the whole lot at one time leaving none for the average shooter/reloader. WOLF brand from Russia has been the only reliable source right now for LR & SR primers. I'm having problems getting Bench rest primers and LRM primers. It takes 4-6 weeks to get them from Midway.:( With your license it should be easier I hope.:clap:

I just had a barrel built for my Encore pistol in .17 Ackley Bee to cut down on powder consumption and the price of bullets. I do a lot of varmint shooting on local ranches and it is a good 350yd round.

jerry-

Latest posts

Back