Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toddppm

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here they are.
I've also been to Baja, Mexico and Arizona on off-road trips.
Lots of fun.

Cool pics you guys. I've been wanting to go to Costa Rica on an off road tour/family vacation too, done Baja a couple times and loved it. More pics please.

Couple from Baja
attachment.php

attachment.php

offroadaudio

offroadaudio

ArboristSite Lurker
Cool pics you guys. I've been wanting to go to Costa Rica on an off road tour/family vacation too, done Baja a couple times and loved it. More pics please.

Couple from Baja
attachment.php

attachment.php

We probably know some of the same people if you're in No. Va. - I'm in the Green Marble Enduro Riders and know several folks from NVTR.
I'll find more pix from CR.

'Frank

Toddppm

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry didn't see your reply until today. Yes I was a NVTR member for a while , just let it lapse but I know alot of those guys. I see them at a few other events too. Going on their Shenandoah 500 in 2 weeks, love that ride.

scotclayshooter

scotclayshooter

Addicted to ArboristSite
Show off!

Tip?

when you bring up the attachment copy the adress then add the img /1mg in boxes when you quote them (you delete the original and re-start) but add [ and ] at the start and end but put img amd /img inside the square brackets just loo at the quoted post and you will see waht ive added!

If tomtrees can do it anyone can:)

LAH

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
So your the guy hording it all. Nice supply.

jerry-

Jerry I took this picture just before moving from Dry Creek. What you see on the steps is mostly empty containers. As I emptied these I threw them in the corner and before moving, while taking out the trash, I took this picture.

While I shot a lot of this stuff; at the time I held a Class 6 FFL so more was sold than shot.

820wards

820wards

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Jerry I took this picture just before moving from Dry Creek. What you see on the steps is mostly empty containers. As I emptied these I threw them in the corner and before moving, while taking out the trash, I took this picture.

While I shot a lot of this stuff; at the time I held a Class 6 FFL so more was sold than shot.

You reload like my brother and I do. :clap: Primers have been the biggest problem to get here in CA. When suppliers get them, guys will buy the whole lot at one time leaving none for the average shooter/reloader. WOLF brand from Russia has been the only reliable source right now for LR & SR primers. I'm having problems getting Bench rest primers and LRM primers. It takes 4-6 weeks to get them from Midway.:( With your license it should be easier I hope.:clap:

I just had a barrel built for my Encore pistol in .17 Ackley Bee to cut down on powder consumption and the price of bullets. I do a lot of varmint shooting on local ranches and it is a good 350yd round.

jerry-