Really pleased with this one!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we did have to rig them, underneath them there is a forest adventure course set between the trees, lots of steel cables, zip lines and aerial platforms, didn't want to take the risk of damaging them. Thanks for watching.

Yes we did have to rig them, underneath them there is a forest adventure course set between the trees, lots of steel cables, zip lines and aerial platforms, didn't want to take the risk of damaging them. Thanks for watching.

yes,it's essential,the thing we should watch out.

I've found gloves tricky to get on with up the tree, opening the gates of the karabiners etc, but have to say on those really cold days gloves do get put on!! Thanks for the input though

I've found gloves tricky to get on with up the tree, opening the gates of the karabiners etc, but have to say on those really cold days gloves do get put on!! Thanks for the input though

Try some of the tight rubber lined "plumber gloves." I never had a problem with any rigging with them and they are friendly to the pocketbook. I can even manage most basic knots with them as well. Wish I could remember the name but now many companies make them and many contractors and tree guys use them now.

We call those "gripper gloves" over in the UK and theres a few pairs kicking around in the truck....well used I might add

I noticed it was in fast forward, and I thought something was funny. "This guy works as fast as I do." Haha

Have to say I worked pretty quick, dead trees tend to make you do that don't they??

Back