Really...WTF!?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Total voters
...just chimin' in...why do you ask others to do what YOU need to do?.? Get off your damn arrogant 'horse' cowboy...I tested the waters with you today, gave you likes on a couple of threads, but zero seems to satiate you. If there's any damn soul on this forum that knows, been there done that ****, speaks the damn truth...its the mans WISDOM. And you Ironworker, NEED to sit back and take second seat...is that ok for your arrogant ass??? Hell, I sit back in the cheap seats tryin to learn and absorb the knowledge this man has. I find his talk, typing to be 99% spot on!!! If it were any other, I'd think folks would jump on the bandwagon, and pound his azz.

Maybe ya need to get off your arrogant, $164K a yr ass, and try to LISTEN...instead of talk. Then again, you ain't gonna do ****, except try to SELL the world YOUR WAY OF THINKIN...good luck, hardheaded fool!!!

...just sayin!!,...my little poor ass in mid -Ga. Might wanna file a damn grievance...see where that gets ya. Lol

Tired of givin you opportunities to 'RIGHT' yourself on this forum...hell, I ain't far from 'ignoring' you. You can correct this...this is simply my own opinion, of course it means nuthin to yo, I'm sure. PUT THE DAMN ARROGANT HORSE IN THE BARN...JUST FOR A LITTLE, IF NOTHING ELSE.

He don't know what a soul is, so this is lost to him.

You don't have to apologize for anything as far as I'm concerned. Well said.

Sheesh - everybody wetting their trousers over a bad joke. I thought it was kinda funny - a little different, but not all jokes are knee-slappers. A bit offensive, but I let it go and moved on. Go thou and do likewise.

...just my simple minded thoughts on things 'stache'...wantin to learn, in my case, is one thing...foolish arrogance, on others behalf...hell, that's a horse of a different color...all together. Just sayin. Gotta try and get folks to get off their arrogance...they may be 'cat daddy' on their own soil, when ya get on a forum...some folks need a little 'gearin down...myself included.' Anyhooo!!

Get this message a lot ,anybody else ?
Error: Server is unavailable
Sorry but a timeout occured while loading this page. It is possible that the server is busy and unable to process your request at this time. Please try to access the site later or click here to refresh the page.

All the time.

Wow you're a great teller of jokes, is there anything you can't do, I mean really your are great at everything if you don't believe me just ask yourself. I especially like the way you pat yourself on the back and let everyone know what a great joke teller you are. Bravo, I say,bravo.

Is it just me or does conflict follow you everywhere you go?

Is it just me or does conflict follow you everywhere you go?

...as Aerosmith sang...'living on the edge'... Can't do nothing here for this man...his own hard-headedness gets to meet one thing in the future...his own 'arrogant' hard-headedness. Just sayin bro. I'd rather pull my own damn teeth than try to talk to this guy...hell...just await the arrogant, headstrong, 'can't tell my atheist, union ass' nothin reply tomorrow. Nothin more, nothin less, than pure damn arrogance.!!!

Wow you're a great teller of jokes, is there anything you can't do, I mean really your are great at everything if you don't believe me just ask yourself. I especially like the way you pat yourself on the back and let everyone know what a great joke teller you are. Bravo, I say,bravo.

I consider Spidey kind of like some of my other family members: It's ok for us to go round and round but the minute you attack him, I'll have his back. Truth is Ironworker, for whatever reason, you are a big empty shell of insecurities. Constantly looking for reassurance that you are important. I'll bet I could describe your childhood and it would blow your mind how close I would be. You are a product of your upbringing (or lack of). The sooner you address that the sooner you become a better person.

...and Ironworker, I don't wanna sound like I'm talkin outta both sides of my mouth...I apologize for sayin the word 'atheist' in my last post. It's totally irrelevant to the matter and I should not have typed it nor said it. Again, I apologize. But everything else remains the same. Just sayin.

Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist Atheist Aheist Aheist

It is funny how if I write this, it come across as offensive. But if I wrote this just get mocked......

Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian Christian

It seems like if you are in the minority, you need to 'yell' louder to be heard by the majority. Crazy kooks always seem to draw attention to themselves that way.
My selective hearing, is on point.

By the way.. I'm Not.. attacking anyone, i'm not just defending myself...and I'm not telling anyone to go phuck themselves... Well.... Maybe....? Never mind.
:****you:

I am getting security warnings now about this site. The computer is saying no no.

I had an odd thing happen last night trying to get on-line. Computer was so slow I knew something had to be running, issued command to shut down. Took forever and I finally had to brutally shut it off by turning off the power.

Didn't get any security warning though.

Harry K

...and Ironworker, I don't wanna sound like I'm talkin outta both sides of my mouth...I apologize for sayin the word 'atheist' in my last post. It's totally irrelevant to the matter and I should not have typed it nor said it. Again, I apologize. But everything else remains the same. Just sayin.
No need to apologize you did nothing wrong but make a comment which you are free to do.

I especially like the way you pat yourself on the back and let everyone know what a great joke teller you are. Bravo, I say,bravo.
So... Ironworker,
Now that you've had a day to relax and return to some objective thinkin'...
Are you now able to see that what you read as me braggin', or (as you say) pattin' myself on the back... was actually me just settin' up the next joke??
It's about the delivery man... the delivery... that was the whole point.

Latest posts

Back