Really...WTF!?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Total voters
Pushing the bounds of impropriety? Maybe. A lot of folks on this board taking themselves way too seriously? Absolutely.

571926.jpg

I FEEL A LITTLE HUMBLED...I had no business being on the forum last night...Ironworker, I apologize to you as a man NOW...I was ill as hell, my brothers circumstances in the hospital has gone 180 degs. I put it up on another post...he was doin great, then things turned. I ain't here bitchin about my personal life...we all have things goin on. I'm just sayin my man...I'm humble enough to throw out a big apology to you...I had ZERO BUSINESS bring on the forum last night with my tangent. I hope you accept my response as a man...again, I'll say, again, I had no business on the forum. And I made a total fool outta myself, being judgmental towards you. I was totally wrong in this one...and I'm man enough to admit it. Wrong place, wrong time for me to vent...I apologize to all. Keep the thread a' goin. All I can say with the cards that are dealt me now.

...just lopped the taters and knocked the scales off of about 75 bream from a little pond fairly close to the house. Gonna set sail and hit the motherlode pond, 'bout 80 acres worth, tomorrow morning. They're hittin crickets and red wigglers with authority...Cork don't even get a chance to straighten up before it gets sucked down. Lol. Maybe we can sting 'em again tomorrow. Caught a few crappie as well, just no size to 'em...black crappie's the finest looking fish on the planet in my book..just want'em in slab form.

...just lopped the taters and knocked the scales off of about 75 bream from a little pond fairly close to the house. Gonna set sail and hit the motherlode pond, 'bout 80 acres worth, tomorrow morning. They're hittin crickets and red wigglers with authority...Cork don't even get a chance to straighten up before it gets sucked down. Lol. Maybe we can sting 'em again tomorrow. Caught a few crappie as well, just no size to 'em...black crappie's the finest looking fish on the planet in my book..just want'em in slab form.

...and tomorrow's my sons birthday, be big ol' 24...no better deal than him snatchin' bream lips.

Bream...haven't heard that word since my old friend from Florida who was also a retired marine.
...bream some fine eatin...in the sunfish family. When they get sentenced to 350 degrees, tightly woven little golden, brown jackets, it's all good. Lol. Fine fish to eat. Get a belly full, with cole slaw, cheese grits, hush puppies...talk about seein the back side of ya eyelids. Lol

...bream some fine eatin...in the sunfish family. When they get sentenced to 350 degrees, tightly woven little golden, brown jackets, it's all good. Lol. Fine fish to eat. Get a belly full, with cole slaw, cheese grits, hush puppies...talk about seein the back side of ya eyelids. Lol
Sounds like a heck of a meal to me.

Is it just me or does it seem like every newbie on the forum lately has a fleet of saws including a 660 or 2100 or similarity impressive saw and hand split 100 cords per year? This is getting a little old hearing all of the fish stories (no pun intended to USMC). Not sure if its one wannabe or several doing this but it's getting a little old.

Back