• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rebuilt 288, ported 272 price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red97

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Getting out of the 2 series saws. Would like to trade for a 395, complete/builder/project. Stock saw.

Fresh ported 268, case with 272 top end. From zoo city saws. Termitebuffet. Completely rebuilt, new bearings seals everything. Less than 1 tank

Asking 475 shipped.

288xp completely rebuilt back to stock. OEM seals,gasket, jug. Meteor piston.

Has a couple small issues, Lower handle bolts work loose (in plastic tank) missing a chunk of the top fin dosent hurt any thing. Imo
has some epoxy preventing a chunk of the case from falling into the flywheel area. Non structural area.

Would like to see 450$ shipped.

254xp, seems to have good compression I hack a gasket/seal kit and new crank bearings. Planned on splitting and rebuilding the saw but lost interest. I'm sure with some fuel system work it would be a runner.

$225 shipped.

Really like to work out a trade deal for a 395 xp. Let me know what you have.

New prices

Ported "272" $360 shipped

Rebuilt 288 $300 shipped.

New prices

Ported "272" $360 shipped

Rebuilt 288 $300 shipped.
Hello, IM in MI and im interested in your 288 to use on my mill. Is it still available?
Where abouts in MI are you located, I could maybe swing by and take a look.

Back