Recommended A/M Top End?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wonder how Husqvarna is going fare in the long haul with OEM P/C's lower pricing. Saw owners can't ignore the difference in maintenance costs from Stihl vs. Husqvarna..
I am thinking market strategy like the Chrysler and Lee Iacocca scenario. Time will tell
I would say (with very few exceptions) that the people who repeatedly buy Stihl do so already knowing that everything costs more, starting with the saw itself. I guess the perception is that paying more means it’s a better product.

I would say (with very few exceptions) that the people who repeatedly buy Stihl do so already knowing that everything costs more, starting with the saw itself. I guess the perception is that paying more means it’s a better product.

My mate was bragging how he got a mean deal down at the stihl shop. True mate what ya get? He says can't remember but its 1 step down from a loggers saw. Aww nice mate... off to the shed we go... there on the floor was a still shiny barely used 1 careful owner ms311 lol aaaand he just paid a grand for it yup 1000 nz pesos.

Can't take this away from stihl they are very good at marketing that's for sure.

He still teases me that I have a dozen old saws while he only needs 1 stihl Haha in the deepest voice he pull off.

Haha yup they saw him coming from the other side of town lol. It's a porky dog of a saw my little 350 husky out cuts it with a muffler mod and base removed.

The 311 does what he needs it cuts his wood it stays in tune it sorta pulls its 20 inch bar ok. But I would of thought 200 is a fair price for its performance.

I've got a 50 dollar 7-10 that puts it to shame and is about the same weight too ok cheating at 70cc but 50 dollars. I love old saws

Back