Record High

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they dont really go that fast, its all camera tricks to make them look like theyre driving fast. If you drive over 15-20 in the middle of the lake you risk the ice buckling due to the wave that forms in front of you. always slow down well before shore too

We have been having near record temps this week so most of the snow is gone. I took a walk in my woods and found just the top inch of the ground is thawed with frost under that. Way too greasy to work cutting any wood yet.

61f outside right now at 6:22pm. Dont know what the high today was but warm. 68f yesterday, slept last nite with no fire and the heatpump turned off. Woke up this morning and found I had left a window open. Probably close the window tonite, going to get down to 49f. Supposed to reach 74f by friday. Grass is green and my mower is calling, think I like the cold better.

Still lots of snow in the woods back at my cabin despite the hot weather. I'm hoping for an early spring so I can get the 5 or so cords of rounds out of the woods near my yard and get them split up. Then I can tackle my oak project.

Back