red dawg corks on sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitzer

******** Timber Expert
Reaction score
180 bucks a pair for another 2 weeks! I just got mine in yesterday. I put 16 months on the last pair. No oiling ( yeah I'm busy or lazy). Damn good boots though.

If they're the same quality that they were three years ago that's a really good deal. I bought a pair to wear while my Wescos were being built and I was surprised at how good they were. I figured they'd be typical throw-away cheapies but they were very well made.
If I needed calks I'd be ordering real quick. A guy might even buy two or three pair.

That last pair I bought in the spring of 13. I wear em when theres no snow on the ground. Mud and wet in spring and fall. Summer heat. They held up really well and I did nothing to maintain them. I rolled out the right boot pretty bad, otherwise all the stitches and glue held. The left boot is still good.

I really need a pair of corks, but I spend a good part of my time in and out of the skidder. Maybe I need two pairs new boots!
i needed corks the last couple weeks in this ice lol.
man i would be changing boots so often......often times im falling and hear the truck come in, run jump on the loader.......then back to saw work......

I recall seeing the log boom guys wearing a tire tread arrangement on their corks when they would come into town for a short time so they wouldn't have to take their corks off and they could go into stores.

I recall seeing the log boom guys wearing a tire tread arrangement on their corks when they would come into town for a short time so they wouldn't have to take their corks off and they could go into stores.
That jogged my memory. I remember a loader operator who had to be his own knot bumper. He sliced up an old car tire, made some straps out of innertube, and didn't seem to lose much time getting them on and off. Logger logic.

If they're the same quality that they were three years ago that's a really good deal. I bought a pair to wear while my Wescos were being built and I was surprised at how good they were. I figured they'd be typical throw-away cheapies but they were very well made.
If I needed calks I'd be ordering real quick. A guy might even buy two or three pair.
Too bad they weren't Velcro.:laugh:

140$ at Baileys for the non-spiked.

I haven't found too much need for spikes. It would tear up equipment and floors.

Back