Red Elm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is it just me ,or does those chaps make SS's ass look huge?:popcorn::popcorn:

Why all the pictures of JW's butt? Looks like he's got a Dolmar. Can't wait for the videos. :cheers:
Well i didn't take the pics. :D The two videos aren't much, Just me tryin to cut amove a large round that was hung up on another log on the ground. Its gonna be a while though, They load slow on youtube. Still have 70 minutes on the first one.

Is it just me ,or does those chaps make SS's ass look huge?:popcorn::popcorn:
LOL, Think Art will like it.:laugh:

thats impressive. huge tree.. did that come from the neighbors yard?
Yeah it come from the house next door. Their are a lot of these old oaks in this town. Used to be more but tornados have wiped a few out over the years.

Well i didn't take the pics. :D The two videos aren't much, Just me tryin to cut amove a large round that was hung up on another log on the ground. Its gonna be a while though, They load slow on youtube. Still have 70 minutes on the first one.

I don't think I can make it that long, I put in a hard 12 hours today and I'll be in bed here real quick. :(

Thank goodness there were finally some pictures of something besides SS's behind. I thought my supper was going to come back up.

Hey Rick, how do you keep track of your pictures when you only label them "motorcycles" or "deer hunting"?

Seriously, guys, good work. I got to cut up some oak today, too. A lotta fun.

LOL, Think Art will like it.:laugh:

Yeah it come from the house next door. Their are a lot of these old oaks in this town. Used to be more but tornados have wiped a few out over the years.
i bet his insurance just went up..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I don't think I can make it that long, I put in a hard 12 hours today and I'll be in bed here real quick. :(
It may be 10 tonight before i get both posted.

Thank goodness there were finally some pictures of something besides SS's behind. I thought my supper was going to come back up.

Hey Rick, how do you keep track of your pictures when you only label them "motorcycles" or "deer hunting"?

Seriously, guys, good work. I got to cut up some oak today, too. A lotta fun.
Guess my son likes my behind.lol

i bet his insurance just went up..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
I talked to the owner this morning, She has none.

Here it is, Like i said not much to see. I had to get that round underneath it out before i could turn it over and finish the cut.Also the chain was getting dull.

[video=youtube;VP5_nl1Z3RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP5_nl1Z3RU[/video]

Latest posts

Back