Red Elm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
178085d1301526394-deer-hunting-026-jpg

After you get the trunk out of the way, you might be able to pull those limbs out of there with your truck? or are they too big?

Damn sure ain't gonna hurt the house.:msp_scared:
The limbs are probably 36 inches.lol The ones in the house may be 24 though.

Man, I'd love to go and help cut that up. That's a crazy amount of wood right there.
You'd have to noodle every round in about eight pieces just to get them on the splitter.

I really like noodling. Somebody have to shove lemons up my ass for a week to get the smile off my face when I was done of that bad boy.

Holy tree/s!!! I'd be all over that like a ho on a cheap 3 piece! I agree the easy stuff got had by a foot dragger. Keep us posted!! :clap:

If that oak is 50" then we can add Younger to the list of members that are midgets. :msp_thumbsup:

Yeah, a yard tree that old likely got a few swing sets, clothsline hooks, horseshoes, bullets, chevettes...

It looks like an elm, but not a red one, and seems to split better than a piss elm. It almost looks like an ash, but seems the wrong color for that also. That oak is huge! Save some of the remaining windows for the ones Art pushes in during the show.
Maybe you'll find an old Vega in there, SS.

Latest posts

Back