Red Oak Anyone.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The third truckload. I will have to take a bigger saw as you can see by the second pic. there is another big trunk under the one shown, I already cut the top out of it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do i look hot and tired? Know i'm soaking wet.lol

attachment.php

Is ole rope going to hafta bring his 395 up there ? :monkey:

That is a nice score......I may have to go and start cutting on some Beech after work.........cooler weather is still too far away to wait any longer.

didn't cut today, needed some saw gas. So mixed up some with my favorite oil and got the saw out that will be used. Gonna take the 036 pro and give it a good workout. Haven't used it much since i bought the 460. Will take a pic or two of some noodles too. Also it's fixing to storm here, If it rains too hard i won't be able to get back in there for a while.

attachment.php

attachment.php

didn't cut today, needed some saw gas. So mixed up some with my favorite oil and got the saw out that will be used. Gonna take the 036 pro and give it a good workout. Haven't used it much since i bought the 460. Will take a pic or two of some noodles too. Also it's fixing to storm here, If it rains too hard i won't be able to get back in there for a while.

attachment.php

attachment.php

LOL ... we're a sick bunch of guys here.

Here I am waiting for more pics of rounds, sawdust, and maybe a stuck truck if you ended up with another one of those. Instead, I see a post about mixing fuel and .... and I read it, then look at your pics to see what kind of set-up you have in your shop, to wonder if I can get me a double-handled fuel tank like that, etc. :D

Thanks for the pics!

Here I am waiting for more pics of rounds, sawdust, and maybe a stuck truck if you ended up with another one of those. Instead, I see a post about mixing fuel and .... and I read it, then look at your pics to see what kind of set-up you have in your shop, to wonder if I can get me a double-handled fuel tank like that, etc. :D

Thanks for the pics!
Wal mart used to sell those jugs, it's raining pretty hard right now and more in the forcast for tommorrow, So there may be no more cutting till this weekend. I did fix the hole i got stuck in. Cut out the root and filled it with limbs. Worked like a charm. Wish i could post more rounds of wood but it will have to wait a couple of days now. I just threw those pics in there tonight cause of no wood pics. I know there probably boring to look at but it was thought of really quick. yes we are a sick bunch.lol

That ain't sick. That's normal! :D

Hey, SS, that's a sweet looking load of wood.

Can't say the same for the guy in the picture, though. Who is that fella?

--ducks---

:D

Hey, Rope! I wanna see some pics of you getting that big gnarly crotch piece cut up and split! That should be fun! :D

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back