Red Oak Anyone.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use vinegar and a paper towel for the glass in our insert, it seems to work as well as the expensive store bought cleaners.:)
I have some vinegar, will try it out. Thanks

SS, nice stove. As far as specs go, how efficient is your new stove compared to your old one (if your old one didn't leak)?

Kevin
Don't know Kevin, it has a higher btu rating and it's half the size. I hope it burns less wood than the old one. Guess i will find out this winter.

Alright now I am really jealous. First you score on a ship load of OAK. And now you have that beautiful stove to burn it in.I wish Oak was more plentiful around here. I have to drive 1.5 hours to find any spots that have a decent amount to cut. I will send you a REP on the new stove.

Beefie

BTW, Does anybody know what cleans the glass, When it cooled off i tried just water and then glass cleaner. Neither did a good job.

Just dip a wet paper towel in the ash in the stove and wipe the glass...Works as good as anything and its FREE...I have tried the baby wipes and it works good too but just the plain old wet paper towel and the ash by product is the way to go...

BTW beautiful stove...

As others have said, very nice stove there SS! Gratz and I'm sure you'll enjoy this winter! :cheers:

Just sand blast it no cleaning required lmao.

True dat! View will be unbelievably clear! LOL And don't worry about the sand getting evey where... you'll just have a beach or sandbox in your living room for when it's cold outside! :ices_rofl:

Thanks, Hopefully will have some more cutting pics later.

Hopefully? Ain't you recovered from the last time yet? I thought you had enough room for another cord or so?

lol ... of course I'm too lazy to go back and read this thread again so I'll take the easy way out and just ask ya!

:cheers:

Hopefully? Ain't you recovered from the last time yet? I thought you had enough room for another cord or so?

lol ... of course I'm too lazy to go back and read this thread again so I'll take the easy way out and just ask ya!

:cheers:
Soon as i use about a cord up i can go back. Can't cut it and stack it in front of the older wood. Poison ivy's gone off the arms and i'm wanting to get back in there with the saw. Just absolutely love to run the stihls.

Soon as i use about a cord up i can go back. Can't cut it and stack it in front of the older wood. Poison ivy's gone off the arms and i'm wanting to get back in there with the saw. Just absolutely love to run the stihls.

Yeah, I noticed your sig. Maybe I should rebuild a 630 and send it to you. That way you can round out the representation you have going there. :D

Yeah; but wait till he uses my 372 at the gtg, he will be seeing orange in his dreams lmao:cheers:

great_pumpkin.gif

Latest posts

Back