Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup I remember the days. We used to drag race across a parking lot of a K-Mart all the kids. My sister had a '68 Mustang with a 6-cylinder that could beat the most powerful car across the lot and get stopped in time. The local sheriff deputy lived in town and he'd stop by and tell us to pick up all the beer cans when we got done racing....

Used to ride a KTM 250 to school and park it with the bicycle rack too.

yup I remember the days. We used to drag race across a parking lot of a K-Mart all the kids. My sister had a '68 Mustang with a 6-cylinder that could beat the most powerful car across the lot and get stopped in time. The local sheriff deputy lived in town and he'd stop by and tell us to pick up all the beer cans when we got done racing....

Got your first like for the story.

I dont mind people calling me names.....I kinda like it. But im tough
Yeah me too.i gotta go through... fat,hairy,sasquatch,big redneck,hayseed...... etc daily.:D old was a new one.my uncle has fun with lowlife
thats a running joke between me and him.my aunt on the other side said i was a lowlife because i would set in my truck while storms and blizzards hit,watching my properties.sure i charged hours
i didnt see her ditsy ass worrying about trees crashing on houses or docks breaking loose.me and my uncle know im one of the hardest worker in these parts without help of chemicals.:laugh: when he calls me and calls me a lowlife i call him a b!tch and ask him if he needs some vagisil.:laugh: thats another running joke my dumbass aunt started.:laughing:

Sounds like we lived near the same area, except in my area in 1976 - 1982...the cops would stop and drink a beer with ya, those truly were the "good old days."

Sounds like we lived near the same area, except in my area in 1976 - 1982...the cops would stop and drink a beer with ya, those truly were the "good old days."

yup for sure. After somebody hung the principal's cat, he ran us down in his '73 Newport and tried to ram us off the road in a Scout II when we stopped, he asked if he could have a ride to the keg party so he could fight somebody that he thought had lynched Muffy. We might be from the same town...lol

Yeah things definitely have changed.of course everything was different in my area.
hell i was leaving my grandmaws place the other night and got investigated for theft.of course i wasnt the one who stole my neighbors chest freezer full of food in broad daylight.:rolleyes: glad they didnt investigate for beer drinkin.:laugh:

What about the good old days you don't never remember......like the day before you are having one of them dreams you are peeing and wake up to make sure you aren't peeing your pants. But you're not wearing pants and you are in some ladies asparagus while she's irrigating it one fine June morn....in a neighboring state.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back