Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the good old days you don't never remember......like the day before you are having one of them dreams you are peeing and wake up to make sure you aren't peeing your pants. But you're not wearing pants and you are in some ladies asparagus while she's irrigating it one fine June morn....in a neighboring state.......
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Haha, not much in Nebraska, I pretty much clear terraces on 1000 acres in Iowa with my fil.

What about the good old days you don't never remember......like the day before you are having one of them dreams you are peeing and wake up to make sure you aren't peeing your pants. But you're not wearing pants and you are in some ladies asparagus while she's irrigating it one fine June morn....in a neighboring state.......
images (9).jpg

:laughing:

Did you learn your lesson?
youve NEVER learned any.. think everything has to be according to your warped thinking..and I like svks statement about your "backdoor" modding,, esp since you WERE the worst mod ever...........should have been permanently banned after your little unautherized "reading" session.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back