Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we start a thread titled"road trip to ban camp" and see who all wants to come for the ride? I feal left out, never have had the experience.

Between Trimmmmmmmmmed and Bob, I got enough rides on the bus to to make up for everyone here on this forum for the next 10+ years

Hi Bob:D. How have ya been?

Between Trimmmmmmmmmed and Bob, I got enough rides on the bus to to make up for everyone here on this forum for the next 10+ years

Hi Bob:D. How have ya been?

I've been fine G, how 'bout you?
LOL...you rode that bus so many times that we hired you as the driver and gave you your own set of keys. Remember? ;)

And thi bickering here is why I never visit the politics forum. This site would be a better place without it
Actually i never visit either...one time but i believe i pissed just about everyone off.:laughing: Learned no one could even take somebody Speaking out the side of their Ass so i left.:laugh:

ah the good ole days corn gas didn't exist grocery's where cheaper and kids got whipped with daddy's razor strap ( ask me how i know hehe )
and people called you by your name and not dude.

Ahhh yes, the "good ole days" .......before Randy Evans was booked out a year in advance......

TeddyScout was still stealing from folks......

Dh1984 was still developing the 041 Unibearing....

Before anyone new Brush Ape even existed.......

When The Goat was still Mike from Maine......

Way back when it was discovered that HuskStihl's wife has to start his saws for him.......
QTLA.

Thall had that buddy that has some really nice old saws.

Mr. HE:cool:

Having fun yet? Quit taking yourself so seriously...nobody else does. You'll learn that soon enough...or then again maybe not.

Being a mod must really work on a feller. You started out as a damn good one..........and ended up nearly killing the site when you started taking the job personally.

I like you Bob........always did......always will, but what you did to the old rep hos and "Riff Raff" was wrong, and will probably never be forgotten.

An explanation as to why you turned on those guys might help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back