Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas 1 doesn't come over here anymore.

For those that may not know.........T1 is a very generous soul. Wigglesworth needed a lathe........T1 sent me home with one for him. I needed parts, T1 sent me crates full of parts saws. T1 is a good friend to have..........when I'm having a bad day, Tom calls me up to see if I'm ok. I value his friendship. I can say the same for Jon1212. A better friend would be hard to find. DSS.......same thing. Very good man. The list goes on and on.

Those are the sort of guys that got culled from this place........

For those that may not know.........T1 is a very generous soul. Wigglesworth needed a lathe........T1 sent me home with one for him. I needed parts, T1 sent me crates full of parts saws. T1 is a good friend to have..........when I'm having a bad day, Tom calls me up to see if I'm ok. I value his friendship. I can say the same for Jon1212. A better friend would be hard to find. DSS.......same thing. Very good man. The list goes on and on.

All to satisfy the ego of a mall cop!

i would send stuff but by the time i get it, it ain't worth having

i have a poor mans arsenal i afford crap because at the dealerships i do something called advanced layaway only thing it is,,,,, is time consuming.

There is still plenty of good members on here, you just need to seek them out. I am not a name dropper but all the members on here that has helped me in some way know who they are and as far as I know they are not horn tooters either. The good old days and now these will be the good old days, still plenty of help and knowledge here . Maybe not as entertaining as days of old but I don`t think this site was started out as an entertainment venue, I still glean much enjoyment from here. Lets air some grievances but keep it civil so the cops don`t get called as often.

So you got butt hurt by someone in the Riff Raff Mafia?
I got tired of being targeted by a small number of people who I didn't like and didn't respect, and who clearly felt the same about me. It interfered with my ability to enjoy conversations with the many more I actually wanted to interact with. Who the hell needs that?

The majority did.

As it stands today, this site is a mere shell of the site it was 5 years ago.

Thin skinned pansy asses might like it better now. I have no way to gauge that though......because I'm not in that group.
I like it better now, so it's good to know what you think of me - although it's hardly important to me. It's a shame as you and I can have some good conversations about common interests, I've learned a lot from your posts, and I've tried to contribute what I can as well - but life is too short to waste on fools. You seem to think that this site is all about you and what you want, and if you have enough support then make of it what you can. Looks to me like you'll make a mess of it.

I'm just a visitor here. I come here for entertainment and good conversation, to learn a few things and try to help where I can. The moment it flips over into something that causes me stress I'm outta here again.

T1 is a great guy

Even if you pay him for saws and he doesn't ship them for a year or three

The new mods now don't help either, they make their decisions based on religious and political affiliation rather than adhering to simple rules, no good when what attracted me to this site was the American sense of freedom, not to mention the guys that come here to flex their keyboard muscles then leave after pissing someone off.
You know where little gayfoxes go for lying and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back