Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new mods now don't help either, they make their decisions based on religious and political affiliation rather than adhering to simple rules, no good when what attracted me to this site was the American sense of freedom, not to mention the guys that come here to flex their keyboard muscles then leave after pissing someone off.
Funny I see it the other way around with the old mods doing what you say the new ones do!

I've been fine G, how 'bout you?
LOL...you rode that bus so many times that we hired you as the driver and gave you your own set of keys. Remember? ;)

Doin good Bob

Swing in every once in a while and say hi to us Riff-Raff

17000 posts and you haven't found the time to upload an avatar? I find that,,,,,,,,,,intriguing.
Perhaps we should donate some avatars?
Being a mod must really work on a feller. You started out as a damn good one..........and ended up nearly killing the site when you started taking the job personally.

I like you Bob........always did......always will, but what you did to the old rep hos and "Riff Raff" was wrong, and will probably never be forgotten.

An explanation as to why you turned on those guys might help though.
Not everyone feels that way.

Perhaps we should donate some avatars?

Not everyone feels that way.

The majority did.

As it stands today, this site is a mere shell of the site it was 5 years ago.

Thin skinned pansy asses might like it better now. I have no way to gauge that though......because I'm not in that group.

[QUOTE="Mastermind, post: 5467442, member:]The majority did.

As it stands today, this site is a mere shell of the site it was 5 years ago.

Thin skinned pansy asses might like it better now. I have no way to gauge that though......because I'm not in that group.[/QUOTE]
I agree100%

It was a fun place to be, learn at, and hang out. Im glad I still talk to some of the great people I met here a few years back. I believe the members made this place what it was and is.

I found this site at the lowest point in my life. I was sick.......so sick I really thought I was gonna die. The rep game, and the rep sluts helped me find something to laugh about. I was broke, and those guys sent me parts. I was bored, and those same guys helped me learn. Now I get 90% of my work from this site.....and all those guys that helped me so much are gone. They are gone because a moderator (some unpaid guy that got a God complex) ran them off. Yeah.......I'm still a little miffed about that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back