Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas 1 doesn't come over here anymore.

For those that may not know.........T1 is a very generous soul. Wigglesworth needed a lathe........T1 sent me home with one for him. I needed parts, T1 sent me crates full of parts saws. T1 is a good friend to have..........when I'm having a bad day, Tom calls me up to see if I'm ok. I value his friendship. I can say the same for Jon1212. A better friend would be hard to find. DSS.......same thing. Very good man. The list goes on and on.

Those are the sort of guys that got culled from this place........

I was one of them, like the others mentioned who got ran off Randy, but I blame it on others than you. Back in the day I did cast blame on the one you are talking about, not me.

The mods were following orders. **** rolls down hill. Unfortunately the mods at the time had the job of delivering the **** sandwiches.

Me personally, I have a lot of respect for "said mod" I was upset and bitter at first, but he was towing the line and following orders (Which was his job)

He made a damn fine mod IMHO. I got plenty of trips to banned camp, but I deserved every one of those trips. I broke the rules and I had to pay the consequences.

I was one of them, like the others mentioned who got ran off Randy, but I blame it on others than you. Back in the day I did cast blame on the one you are talking about, not me.

The mods were following orders. **** rolls down hill. Unfortunately the mods at the time had the job of delivering the **** sandwiches.

Me personally, I have a lot of respect for "said mod" I was upset and bitter at first, but he was towing the line and following orders (Which was his job)

He made a damn fine mod IMHO. I got plenty of trips to banned camp, but I deserved every one of those trips. I broke the rules and I had to pay the consequences.

The way he first merged two threads........then deleted another.........no G......that was done outta spite. I doubt Darin or Mrs. A told him to do that stuff. In the course of following orders he evidently became bitter against the hos......

Before I would have followed those orders.......I would have quit the job.

Rather than us wondering, theorizing, and guessing about the whys........an explanation would be very welcome.

What about it Bob?

Why did you turn on all of us? Was it pressure from the higher ups? Or were you just sick of our crap?

I do know one thing. Someone said that threads like this are are a bad idea. That's true.

I had pretty much let all this crap go........now I'm pissed off all over again. [emoji23]
Your ass is never gonna heal up if you don't use the ointment. We keep telling you but you won't listen. I believe the dirty hippie has some cactus cream you should try.

Plus "I have a potty mouth"

Your ass is never gonna heal up if you don't use the ointment. We keep telling you but you won't listen. I believe the dirty hippie has some cactus cream you should try.

Plus "I have a potty mouth"

I've been using the damn ointment......and I think it's getting better.

monkey-butt_133545073069.jpg

^^^ This.

Good old days are right now. The past is an allusion...
So is the now, were all here because we think we are here. We are a germ or speck of sand to the universe. The universe does not end so their expanding theory's are just that ,theory's. The illusion that we are special,given the enormity of Gods creation is mad science. For all we know we may be microbes in the bottom of a peanut butter jar of human like giant people in a bigger universe and differing dimension. Our whole universe could be cells in someone or somethings other universe. Building a wall around space does not make it stop as there is more space behind that wall!

So is the now, were all here because we think we are here. We are a germ or speck of sand to the universe. The universe does not end so their expanding theory's are just that ,theory's. The illusion that we are special,given the enormity of Gods creation is mad science. For all we know we may be microbes in the bottom of a peanut butter jar of human like giant people in a bigger universe and differing dimension. Our whole universe could be cells in someone or somethings other universe. Building a wall around space does not make it stop as there is more space behind that wall!

Repped?

images (22).jpg images (4).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back