Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I have enough dealing with just me, plus I ain't smart enough to do that but thanks for thinking so highly of me.
Do these zombies look like they real smart and stuff? I know you got a smart phone but does it make you smart?
images

So is the now, were all here because we think we are here. We are a germ or speck of sand to the universe. The universe does not end so their expanding theory's are just that ,theory's. The illusion that we are special,given the enormity of Gods creation is mad science. For all we know we may be microbes in the bottom of a peanut butter jar of human like giant people in a bigger universe and differing dimension. Our whole universe could be cells in someone or somethings other universe. Building a wall around space does not make it stop as there is more space behind that wall!
Easy on the psychedelics man.

So is the now, were all here because we think we are here. We are a germ or speck of sand to the universe. The universe does not end so their expanding theory's are just that ,theory's. The illusion that we are special,given the enormity of Gods creation is mad science. For all we know we may be microbes in the bottom of a peanut butter jar of human like giant people in a bigger universe and differing dimension. Our whole universe could be cells in someone or somethings other universe. Building a wall around space does not make it stop as there is more space behind that wall!
Kinda like germs on masterminds big swelled monkey ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back