Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of a "hope", Randy. If it was done out of spite, and on his own........well that would be very shameful.

He's pretty outspoken these days about the site.......and it's owners. I think if he did it under "orders" he would have said as much.

I firmly believe he went on a power trip......and yes, that is shameful.

Btw, i have a stihl part #, could someone tell me what model this starter cover is for?
1135 084 7800 B
Thanks.
John

That depends on how far someone is willing to go and if they just dont care.

I haven't seen a locked thread in a while. The fur is starting to fly -- makes me wonder: "Where will you be when the fur flies, and someone gets flung?" :picture:

He's pretty outspoken these days about the site.......and it's owners. I think if he did it under "orders" he would have said as much.

I firmly believe he went on a power trip......and yes, that is shameful.

True.

At least I found an opportunity to use a literary reference(The Island of Doctor Moureau) in my explanation of the events. So that's a plus.

Thanks Randy, a log house builder brought the saw to me last night. He's built at least 10 log houses with it and just cleaned the filter on a regular basis. Anyway he's had it for 7 years and the recoil spring finaly broke. There were no badges on the saw to indicate the model.
Nope.

MS361

We didn't have a change of heart but people finally calmed down and quit posting garbage so we opened it back up. I'm surprised it took you guys so long to notice. As long as people can keep it clean the thread can stay. It was getting pretty funny until a few folks started getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back