Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only 5'11" 6ft on a good day so a lot of guys are bigger than me, but not being the biggest i had to be the meanest:buttkick::laugh:

Gotta just let these threads run..
Fact:
It's how a noob can get to know the temperament of some of the guys that been there/dun that..
Read..
Absorb...
GTG'S are better of course, but only 1 in 10 has the stones and conviction to show up at one, to meet, and talk to the personalities they spar with on the screen.
Then give em the same rash of **** in person..

All of this talk of my friend Tom, and the general attitude towards him by those with the moderators ear(or any other part) is pretty lame.

Tom is a dispenser of truth, harsh at times, yet truthful and honest he is, to the core.

If certain people don't like getting called out for back pedaling, or being full of s##t then the remedy is quite simple. Don't be a waffler, or FOS.

.... Don't be a waffler.....
But I really like waffles...with syrup...especially those ones you get to make at the continental breakfast at hotels...those are the best because you get to test your skills...if your waffle sucks, well that's your own damn fault. What are we talking about here? I bought a saw from Thomas1 once...he did not send waffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back