Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the GOAT

the GOAT

Chainsaw truther
As a mod I'm curious what actually happens on the other end when someone gets banned. In my career I've only banned spammers, a few BA's, and that guy who tried to say Mastermind and Stumpy were posers. (Mrs A does all of the banning of problem causing "regular" members.) Perhaps we ban one of you eager volunteers and you send us a screen shot? ;)
Yeah but how many members have you put on 'discourage'?

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
The only times I was banned was when I posted inapropriate stuff or came in the back door with another username.
Judge Judy always comes to the rescue I've found.
I only reported one member once about ten years ago. Most of the time I never say ****, even if I have a mouthful. Lol

belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Nothing wrong with remembering the good ole times ; it puts a smile on a man's face ! Funny how we always remember the good things, not the bad things.
This site was a real hoot a few years back ....there was not a day going by for me without logging in a few times to AS. I really miss Lakeside53 and Thall, but many others as well. Coveredinsap, that notorrious 'nostihlteam' raskal really stirred up things good....haha.

But I am glad the site is doing well. Keep up the good work.

After all these years and tinkering on saws, I still didn't have the pleasure of running a modded saw. It's about time to get one before I am too old holding one, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts