Remington Chainsaws(including Mall chainsaws)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the size and thread pitch for a remington sl-11a auto oiler crank case tube line threaded steel ferrule compression fitting by chance its a little smaller then 1/16x27 npt?

So line item 106? My sl11a jd has oiling problems too. The auto adjust needle is missing oring and I don't think the manual one is working easier. Once I couldn't get it to run good I quit messing with it totally and it took a back seat to my pl4s and 754s

Desa was Canadian/metric some of those remington saws say desa on them I think??? Could be metric 67L36Driver might know he has an extensive remington collection and is 1000x smarter than me on the remington saws.

So line item 106? My sl11a jd has oiling problems too. The auto adjust needle is missing oring and I don't think the manual one is working easier. Once I couldn't get it to run good I quit messing with it totally and it took a back seat to my pl4s and 754s
The die of a 7mm 1.0 threads on,tap 6mm 1.0 fits in housing but not the 7mm 1.0 tap

Attachments

• 20220105_175355.jpg
    20220105_175355.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
Let me ask my dad he has dealt with all kinds of thread pitch metric American and British. He is a machine repair man in steel plants. He's turning 71 and supposed to retire Friday after 53 years of it. He wasn't having a good day lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-180420_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-180420_Messages.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 13
Let me ask my dad he has dealt with all kinds of thread pitch metric American and British. He is a machine repair man in steel plants. He's turning 71 and supposed to retire Friday after 53 years of it. He wasn't having a good day lol
l'll say looks like a busy day"s"

Back