Remington SL14 air cleaner knob

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I love this site, BUT, this chainsaw thing can get addicting real quick. I need the knob that holds the air cleaner lid on my SL14. Where or who do I go to.
By the way I put a kit in the carb, cleaned everything, oil lines, replaced the fuel lines, bought a tach, set it up turing 6800. Having more fun than is legal fooling with these things. Thanks to all of you.

bobbyb13 said:
I love this site, BUT, this chainsaw thing can get addicting real quick. I need the knob that holds the air cleaner lid on my SL14. Where or who do I go to.

SL4 right?

I probably have one.

It is a SL14 And I'd like to buy the knob or a parts saw if you got one. The shipping from Vermont will probably will cost more than the saw. :>)

bobbyb13 said:
It is a SL14 And I'd like to buy the knob or a parts saw if you got one. The shipping from Vermont will probably will cost more than the saw. :>)

Postage could only cost more if the saw was free. Or you traded somebody a can of beer for it:givebeer:

If I could trade like that I'd probably have a building full of saws, Mustangs, Torinos. I think I have to many toys, junk, dogs, ect. ect. ect. Anyway What do you want for the knob, or the parts saw either way.
Bobbby

bobbyb13 said:
If I could trade like that I'd probably have a building full of saws, Mustangs, Torinos. I think I have to many toys, junk, dogs, ect. ect. ect. Anyway What do you want for the knob, or the parts saw either way.
Bobbby

I sent you an email earlier today, let me know if you don't get it.

Latest posts

Back