Remington SL14 air cleaner knob

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bobbyb13

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
I love this site, BUT, this chainsaw thing can get addicting real quick. I need the knob that holds the air cleaner lid on my SL14. Where or who do I go to.
By the way I put a kit in the carb, cleaned everything, oil lines, replaced the fuel lines, bought a tach, set it up turing 6800. Having more fun than is legal fooling with these things. Thanks to all of you.

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
bobbyb13 said:
I love this site, BUT, this chainsaw thing can get addicting real quick. I need the knob that holds the air cleaner lid on my SL14. Where or who do I go to.

SL4 right?

I probably have one.

bobbyb13

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
It is a SL14 And I'd like to buy the knob or a parts saw if you got one. The shipping from Vermont will probably will cost more than the saw. :>)

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
bobbyb13 said:
It is a SL14 And I'd like to buy the knob or a parts saw if you got one. The shipping from Vermont will probably will cost more than the saw. :>)

Postage could only cost more if the saw was free. Or you traded somebody a can of beer for it:givebeer:

bobbyb13

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
If I could trade like that I'd probably have a building full of saws, Mustangs, Torinos. I think I have to many toys, junk, dogs, ect. ect. ect. Anyway What do you want for the knob, or the parts saw either way.
Bobbby

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
bobbyb13 said:
If I could trade like that I'd probably have a building full of saws, Mustangs, Torinos. I think I have to many toys, junk, dogs, ect. ect. ect. Anyway What do you want for the knob, or the parts saw either way.
Bobbby

I sent you an email earlier today, let me know if you don't get it.