Remington Yardmaster fuel line connections ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidbradley360

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Which fuel lines are what on the Remington Yardmaster- i.e. which one is the intake line w/filter, and which one is the return line ? And where does each connect to carb, top or bottom nipple ? This saw has 2 fuel lines to the tank, one had a filter on it in the tank.

Last edited:
Line from tank w/filter on the end to pump side of carb. (Cover with small hole in center is the metering side.)

Other line from metering side of carb. to inlet side of purge/primer bulb if equiped or return to tank if not.

I have a Super Yardmaster, for restoration. Having difficulty figuring out how the chain oiler works. Can't seem to find a pump. I have IPL and found the linkage but doesn't show where is goes by the oil tank. Anybody help me out!

I have a Super Yardmaster, for restoration. Having difficulty figuring out how the chain oiler works. Can't seem to find a pump. I have IPL and found the linkage but doesn't show where is goes by the oil tank. Anybody help me out!
I'm not sure what the difference is between the super yard master and the regular one, but on my non-super yard master, the hose that connects to the bar assy goes through a hose guide that's molded into the plastic shell. There is a linkage on the trigger that goes into a spring assy. The linkage goes over the hose in the guide to form a makeshift valve. The crankcase pressurizes the oil tank, forcing oil though the tube when the trigger is full throttle.

As for the fuel lines, in the tank, one is slightly higher than the other. The bottom one has a filter on it. The top one doesn't . The bottom hose with the filter goes to the bottom nipple of the carb. The top hose without the filter goes to the top nipple.

Latest posts

Back