Remove 11 Pines

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Reaction score
A friend wants his large pine trees removed off his property line. His age, health, and big yard is to much to handle, and says he can't afford to pay someone to remove the trees. I haven't seen them yet, but if they are as big as he says, wouldn't someone be willing to pay him for the trees ?

Thanks for your answers......
Sage

you might find someone that would cut them for the timber and leave the mess but being yard trees I'd say good luck on that one....

I went over and looked at them. I thought he lived in the country, and it wouldn't be much of a hassle. Not so. Two of his 30" dia. trees are treacherously close to his storage building, and his neighbors car port. Limbs are even overhanging the car port. He also has lateral lines right in the path of where the trees must fall, so no vehicle needs to be on it. To top it all off, he doesn't want to mess up his yard.:blob2:
I told him I couldn't do it. He then said he had two sons that lived a few hundred miles from here, and they might do it for him. So, I told him if they get the trees down, and need help cutting them up, I'll help, and I have a 16' trailer to haul it off with.
I have my doubts those trees will ever be cut down.

Here's a pic of some of the trees, especially the two big ones. 6 trees would be no problem, except he doesn't want his yard torn up. Another tree is on the other side of the yard between his house and his other very close neighbors house.
johnstrees0051.jpg

If these were close to me I would come and get to logs if they were already down, but I don't think your going to find anyone to do that big of job just for the wood. Maybe, it never hurts to ask around. Good luck

Latest posts

Back