Reps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeCanuck

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is there a detailed explanation anywhere about how the whole rep thing works? It doesn't come up in the FAQ's. Just by watching, it's easy to figure out the green is good - red is bad bit and clicking on the individual's icon to initiate the process. But what does each green box mean, how many "bullets" do you have in your clip, and can you assign more than 1 point at a time?

Joe

I don't get it either ... I mean, I do to a degree but like how do you get a green bar added under your username? Certain number of reps?

So the "Thanks for the help on my saw you were right on" with a gray box is a negative?
I have several of those

Cool....I can't wait to get banned for helping:clap:

That is obviously meant as a positive, not all know that you need to have at least 50 posts to give a green or red one, with points.......:biggrinbounce2:

I have got a lot of those, and I appreatiate them when the comment is good.....:biggrinbounce2:

That is obviously meant as a positive, not all know that you need to have at least 50 posts to give a green or red one, with points.......:biggrinbounce2:

I have got a lot of those, and I appreatiate them when the comment is good.....:biggrinbounce2:

This is the kind of info I was enquiring about.

Joe

:monkey:

Latest posts

Back