Reps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is stupid, don't worry about it, don't waste your time.

Hey Clearance, what do you mean? Answer: "I just say what I think so everyone can see it, this whole rep thing is childish, think about it" :jester:

ITS A PISSING CONTEST sorry but I had to say it :deadhorse:

yep, but still fun.....:cheers:

..no reason to grow up too fast, if you don't have to - I am a youngster at 49, except for the Arthritis, worn out back etc.....:bang: :bang:

Last edited:
So Sawtroll, are you saying that you are FOR the rep system?

Can't tell if you like it or not.:deadhorse: :cheers:

I would value rep more if I knew is was an indication of giving good advice about chainsaws, I think most rep is given for funny posts. Thats O.K., I like to be entertained as much as anybody, but good saw mechanics are harder to find than comedians.

I would value rep more if I knew is was an indication of giving good advice about chainsaws, I think most rep is given for funny posts. Thats O.K., I like to be entertained as much as anybody, but good saw mechanics are harder to find than comedians.

That's how I originally felt also, but it has turned into a combination of that, and "just for fun" - like it or not, but the game is on.....:biggrinbounce2:

Btw, I think the point of Turnaround was the "Da Prince ....." tread......., but the mods had been playing the game between them for a long time then, as I remember it.........

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: You seem to have about the highest rep to post count score of 'em all, except for Ultras brother, of course.......:blob2: :blob2:

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: You seem to have about the highest rep to post count score of 'em all, except for Ultras brother, of course.......:blob2: :blob2:

He's just about 100 posts....He needs more + rep. before he gets to 100...:cheers: :cheers: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

103scooter

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back