Reps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heineken trivia...
There is a tiny convenience store in the 'back a town' here that a couple of years ago was recognized for selling THE MOST single bottles of Heineken anywhere in the 'eastern seaboard' market. The Heineken rep came all the way from Germany to see it!
Hmmm, time for a cold one:cheers:

Hansa, and Heinechen, and Carlsberg, and Tuborg......etc, etc.......

Yah, but can we get those here? I don't mean those NAMES, because I know we can, but are they the same beers? Or are they the Americanized, pastuerized, ruined versions that we have?

I haven't had a beer since I was in Belgium in '77. Nothing here worth drinking, AFAIK. Some folks (who know real beer, which means, NOT like the Silver Bullet, etc.), have told me there are some decent beers here now, but I haven't tried any.

...definately not Bud......

Watch your language! :angry2:

;)

Last edited:
Canadian Suds

Hey Mark

Do our Canadian beers also get wrecked when they find their way south of the border or are they still worthy of Positive Reps?

Joe :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

I haven't had a beer since I was in Belgium in '77. Nothing here worth drinking, AFAIK. Some folks (who know real beer, which means, NOT like the Silver Bullet, etc.), have told me there are some decent beers here now, but I haven't tried any.

I was stationed in Germany for 4 years and until I tried a Sam Adams, I didn't do much for drinking once I got back in the States. Now I'm up to almost three 6 packs a month. I'll be in rehab before ya know it. :help:

Ian

Latest posts

Back