Resolution!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevSauce

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Above all, I would like to express my appreciation for all you feedback in my quest to become a backyard-logger!!!

In any event, I was able to sell the Jonsered 2255 on Ebay for almost the same price I paid for it!!! Frankly, I am rather pissed at Jonsered as well as the dealer for not being clear that the company does in fact produce different "lines" just like husky...

Anyway, I am now in possession of the perfect pair (not talking about twin playboy models unfortunately...)

I have a Husky 346XP and a Dolmar 7900.

Most of you are familiar with the 346, but allow me to reiterate again- the 7900 is a serious screamer. WHAT A SAW!!! It not only beats every saw in its class, but is not too damaging to the old MasterCard either... I am embarking on a quest to help Dolmar gets its s%$t together in regards to dealer support and market share. Lord knows they deserve it! They easily beat out STIHL, and the fact that they take mostly Husky parts is pretty advantageous.

Pics to come...

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

Above all, I would like to express my appreciation for all you feedback in my quest to become a backyard-logger!!!

In any event, I was able to sell the Jonsered 2255 on Ebay for almost the same price I paid for it!!! Frankly, I am rather pissed at Jonsered as well as the dealer for not being clear that the company does in fact produce different "lines" just like husky...

Anyway, I am now in possession of the perfect pair (not talking about twin playboy models unfortunately...)

I have a Husky 346XP and a Dolmar 7900.

Most of you are familiar with the 346, but allow me to reiterate again- the 7900 is a serious screamer. WHAT A SAW!!! It not only beats every saw in its class, but is not too damaging to the old MasterCard either... I am embarking on a quest to help Dolmar gets its s%$t together in regards to dealer support and market share. Lord knows they deserve it! They easily beat out STIHL, and the fact that they take mostly Husky parts is pretty advantageous.

Pics to come...

Thoughts?

Ummmm, OK.

Seriously, though, the 7900 is a beast. It will be my next new big saw purchase. (Not saying that I won't find other older big saws in the mean time that delay that purchase . . .):cheers:

Back