Revolutionary?....I think so for trainees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I disagree. Not everyone is s jealous infant. Some of us actually respect one another (to a degree). Just saying. ;)

And as far as being jealous goes bud , I guess I could sit around and paint all my machines and trucks then look at them for the next year if I didn't have bills to pay , but since I am not 40 something living with mom , I have a life to pay for ! LOL so you stay out there in the shop getting drunk in staring at the fox across the street .

Ohhhh so when you were talking #### to Justin the other day and didn't realize you were group texting all of us ..... Since you lack the balls to say anything to me off this site , or from behind your phone or computer , don't dare talk to me about respect .... Because you turned out to be one of the biggest back dooring Mutha ####er I have ever had the displeasure of meeting , so again eat #### and ### :bang:

No, actually I knew that comment was gonna land right in your fat, stupid, lap. So once again, I guess you're a little slow. Just saying.

No, actually I knew that comment was gonna land right in your fat, stupid, lap. So once again, I guess you're a little slow. Just saying.

Oh so when I flushed that number of yours last year , I guess your stalker ass didn't . And you have the nerve to say anything to anyone on this site or in life in general ......:dizzy:

And as far as being jealous goes bud , I guess I could sit around and paint all my machines and trucks then look at them for the next year if I didn't have bills to pay , but since I am not 40 something living with mom , I have a life to pay for ! LOL so you stay out there in the shop getting drunk in staring at the fox across the street .

If you think that retard teaching looking broad you keep posting pics of is that hot, well then more power to you! Sounds like she's doing a fine job. Just saying.:msp_smile:

All this from guys who would end up getting their ####s stuck in the thing anyway. I guess the Zig Zag is not fer you then? 101 would run his over, MDS would throw his at a cop, Blakes would flat out break his on the first day and Vet is probably still trying to get his out of the box it came in.

All this from guys who would end up getting their ####s stuck in the thing anyway. I guess the Zig Zag is not fer you then? 101 would run his over, MDS would throw his at a cop, Blakes would flat out break his on the first day and Vet is probably still trying to get his out of the box it came in.

Yea....... that thing looks annoying .

Actually, it looks like a pretty good "bit of kit" to me! :laugh:

Ahh Vet......... never could take anothers opinion very well, ya know its bad when I think Blakes & Danno have posted some good stuff on here for you!

Anyway, good luck with teaching the use of that to your new help if you think it`ll work then give it a try, hey nothing tried nothing gained.

LXT............

when i was teaching my niece to drive, i started her off with a manual transmission car. we had an automatic rig and she kept on complaining about how hard it was to learn on a manual and kept asking why i wouldnt let her learn on the automatic. simple answer, im teaching you the hard way 1)so that you will appreciate the easy way 2) so that if you ever NEED to do it the hard way you will know how to and wont be HELPLESS... didnt stop her from complaining and i had to repeat myself quite a few times but i know for a fact that i dont have to worry about that little girl not being able to make due with whats available. i feel the same about climbing. ive got plenty of gadgets. for some climbs they make it easy. often times i climb without them. if i didnt know how to climb without them, id have no business in a tree. my 2 cents, no offenses intended.

I know I have not been around much, but let me remind yall, no wife or kid remarks, below the belt that is. UNLESS YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT YOUR OWN, keepem outa here. It will be quick and painless.

I saw on of these only last weeks and I am in the market for some energy savin assistance as my arms are git'n old. It did 1st impress but sadly no chance to test and as none on the market to buy at the mo I'll have to wait.
I am troubled by the housing hiding the ball swivel joint weak point sure its engineered for x to the power weight but as I could no see wear point it leaves me just thinkin and changing over mid line does this mean rethreading all rope though Do like price and dont mind rig up as I dont put eyes in my rope tails.

Latest posts

Back