right Carb kit for Husqvarna 359???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone know what the correct carb kit # for the Husqvarna ( Walbro ) 359? The 3's on the carb sre HDA 199 & another # 298 below this. Thanks.

Doc

We get the K10 HDA Kits from an aftermarket supply and they fit all of the HDA Carburetors. Jacob makes a good point about the vent hole. You may want to get the K24HDA Kit. It is the exact replacement kit for the HDA 199

We get the K10 HDA Kits from an aftermarket supply and they fit all of the HDA Carburetors. Jacob makes a good point about the vent hole. You may want to get the K24HDA Kit. It is the exact replacement kit for the HDA 199

Went today and bought a K22 HDA kit, according to my husky dealer they are the match and no hole has to be made in the diaphram. I did install it and i had her running but abit rough and now she seems to flood-out so i will take it apart and fush with carb cleaner.

Doc

You can use the K10-HDA kit but make sure you make the hole in the metering diaphragm and gasket for the atmospheric vent.

Is this the hole for the atmospheric vent and is the metering diaphram ok? First Husky to work on. "Go figure"!

Back