Ring Help needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuhndog

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Yes it's not a chainsaw but figured someone would know.Bought 30 yrs. ago and would like to get it going for my Dad.Flymo -Tecumseh 2 cyl. motor ser.660-16B ,found rings and bought them then the guy lost them and gave money back.They appear to be 53mm,1.5mm wide,2mm deep any places to go?Thanks

lawn mower parts

Yes it's not a chainsaw but figured someone would know.Bought 30 yrs. ago and would like to get it going for my Dad.Flymo -Tecumseh 2 cyl. motor ser.660-16B ,found rings and bought them then the guy lost them and gave money back.They appear to be 53mm,1.5mm wide,2mm deep any places to go?Thanks

look on line for cast iron rings there are tons online lawn morer stores

kuhndog

if that is a Tecumseh engine and 30 years old there should be some #s stamped into the blower housing unless the blower housing been changed out thru those 30 years they should still be able to be seen

see what you can find for me what i can do is go into my archives and see if i can find a part # for the rings

but i need them #s off the engine itself if that is possible

thanks
calvin

The 660-16B Tecumseh was a metal tag on engine.Yes it is an original Tecumseh motor.Only other number on whole engine is 1019-B1 115 and it's 2 stroke not 2 cyl.like I previously typed.Thanks Calvin

Latest posts

Back