Rings/artwork for a Homelite XL500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlsassoc

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Recently picked up a Homelite XL500. I am going to refurb it. I need a set of rings for it. I would also like to see some close up pictures of the artwork on both sides of a saw in good shape. I would also like to see some pictures of the artwork from both sides of the saw for an XL400. Can anyone help me?

Joe :cool:

jlsassoc said:
Would you happen to know what the color scheme was? And do you know if the other side was the same?
Hmm,i dont really know,but the starter cover is white and the balance probably blue,but not sure.Could have a bit of red on it also.

jlsassoc said:
Would you happen to know what the color scheme was? And do you know if the other side was the same?

I have seen several of these. As ugly as it is the original color scheme was that orangeish red, green and white.

Glad to see you found this site. Welcome.

Hi Scott,
One of the many SXLs that I am refurbing has this same color scheme....Homelite must of employed a color blind paint supervisor that year....what do you think? Forgot to ask you earlier...besides the 925...does the 500 or either one of the SEZs your sending me have rim drums on them? Thanks!
Joe

Back