RIP Gypo Logger {John Lambert}

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally remember his name and input on here along with this photo. Never met him in person along with a lot of others on here. RIP and have fun up there sawing logs and talking saws with my dad.
John always denied that was him, but he did get banned for posting it. He was a character for sure, joking around and back when this site was very early on he was involved with a group that would share their passwords between them, that allowed any one of them to post stuff on another's account and that led to much misuse of of said members accounts. Hell`s Kitchen was one of their fav hangouts.

You can tell the measure of a man by how folks remember him. From what I'm reading here, John would have been a great guy to know. Sorry I didn't get that opportunity, but thank you to everyone for sharing your experiences with him.

God speed John..

John always denied that was him, but he did get banned for posting it. He was a character for sure, joking around and back when this site was very early on he was involved with a group that would share their passwords between them, that allowed any one of them to post stuff on another's account and that led to much misuse of of said members accounts. Hell`s Kitchen was one of their fav hangouts.
I have been on here since 08 and was Ms460Woodchuck. Couldn’t get logged in after being off here for a while so switched username and such. I remember a lot of guys that are not on here now. I never exchanged passwords with others though. John’s input was always nice to read.

Pic he took inside the cabin. Jan 1st 2023

We were helping him troubleshoot a saw.

John =

John Lambert

Happy New Saw Year fellow Woodticks.
Check out my latest sawvival.
It’s basically a stock 2065 with a new 48mm OEM piston in a good used OEM jug.
Anyway, while building it I found a shaved flywheel, so I put that on just for fun, it’s about 15 mm thick , so less than 1/2 stock.
I’ve just noodled a couple pieces of firewood blocks because I was getting low on wood, but will put it into some real wood when it warms up around here.

glhome.jpg

MontanaMnt.jpg
Winter.jpg
RailFence.jpg

Hes a great guy for sure. 15ish years ago he sent me a handfull of big sprockets i still have today.
He got banned? Doesnt surprise me, ive been banned a few times

Latest posts

Back