Rip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyMac

Stiff Member
Reaction score
Vestal Skaggs, rest in peace.

He is the man in plaid.
TreeLife0002.jpg

Yes, he was a good man, I'm joining you in the toasts. I had just gotten back from Seattle, I had flown up to drive a '65 Ranchero home, my Sis in law gave it to for my birthday, I took the Bird to show him my prize and found that I had just missed him, he had left an hour before hand, never to return. We shared a former occupation and an effection for big inch McCullochs and he was my mechanic. Every week or so I would stop by on Tuesdays, we would talk about cars, chainsaws, lie outrageously about logging and fishing.

Rest in peace my friend Vestal.

Yes, he was a good man, I'm joining you in the toasts. I had just gotten back from Seattle, I had flown up to drive a '65 Ranchero home, my Sis in law gave it to for my birthday, I took the Bird to show him my prize and found that I had just missed him, he had left an hour before hand, never to return. We shared a former occupation and an effection for big inch McCullochs and he was my mechanic. Every week or so I would stop by on Tuesdays, we would talk about cars, chainsaws, lie outrageously about logging and fishing.

Rest in peace my friend Vestal.

I'll join in on the toasts too, Randy. Sorry to hear about your loss. It seems we're losing too many good men lately. Keep your chin up.

Sorry you lost such a friend Randy.

I'm sure he'll give guidance and make some mischief now and then, out of the corner of your eye.

Last edited:
Randy, sorry for your loss man. I'm sure he was a hell of a guy. Hopefully he's doing what he loved best. I'll raise a glass for him, too.

Latest posts

Back