Risky Oak (bad tree)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job,and :agree2:with you on the portawrap,looks like it could be usefull,but not indespensible.I would like to try using somebody elses sometime.LOL.Of coarse, Im just an old tree climber,kind of set in my ways.

I am old school but hey pard they had porty's back then too! I never had the dough then but got me one now and don't have to pull the tail of the rope all day. It speeds up ground duties and has a more consistent friction is easy to use well worth its cost. I don't use the over priced grcs but I have a place for a bollard on my winch if I can find the spool. I would recommend the porty it is standard equipment imo. The ropes are designed to run over a friction device so the cost of the porty is offset by the preservation of my ropes.

Thanks for asking. Actually I have been watching alot of YouTube videos, on learning to play the drums the last few days and practicing.

I've always wanted to learn the drums and so does my 13 year old son. I picked up a nice set off Craigslist the other day.

I emailed 6 different people asking if they could use some tree work for their drum set.
One guy bit. Took two and a half hours with my son and I to get this set.

And later today I'm heading to his dads to look at some other tree work.

Any drummers in the group? We'll take any help/pointers we can get.
0607090837.jpg

yeh... I used to play a bit... Black Metal and Death Metal mostly, some light jazz and open mic and stuff like that too...

check it out and let me know what you think... got more vids on youtube too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_M1UFDRwZg

T

yeh... I used to play a bit... Black Metal and Death Metal mostly, some light jazz and open mic and stuff like that too...

check it out and let me know what you think... got more vids on youtube too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_M1UFDRwZg

T
Well I'll damn, you beat them drum like you've done that before. :cheers:
I'm still doing the 1..and 2..and 3..and 4. I try and go fast...it ain't good.
RayRay1.jpg

Well I'll damn, you beat them drum like you've done that before. :cheers:
I'm still doing the 1..and 2..and 3..and 4. I try and go fast...it ain't good.
RayRay1.jpg

What's that, Hawaiian music. He's banging on those bongos like a chimpanzee. Awe that ain't workin', that's the way you do it, getcho money for nuthin, getcho chicks for free. :D

Latest posts

Back