Roll Call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that river. We cross it on our way to the cities to visit our sons. We head up on 52 from Rochester. Both of those rivers are pretty.
Great smallmouth fishing too!

Attachments

• CIMG0021.jpg
    CIMG0021.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
I've been burning off and on for a few weeks, but I've had to keep a fire going for the past few days. My stove is on one end of my glorified hundred year old mill house and on cold nights like this one I put a little space heater on the other end. It does the job. I wish I had a better insulated house but oh well.

100% wood heat here going on year 7. The OWV has been burning since first week of October. We fire the gas furnace once a year to see that it still works. I should soon be getting my annual letter from the gas company wanting to come check my meter, LOL.

It was 16 degrees when I left the house this morning at 0700. This is in central GA BTW. This our first year supplementing with wood in our fireplace (second winter in this house). Scored an ash bucket today at Tractor Supply it worked nicely.
7ac04d7163ffa06b364f114ca5dbbcb7.jpg

Warpig6

I made my first fire in September but that was because I just put new stove pipe on, and I could open all the windows when it got smokey lol, been burning night fires since Oct I heat 100% with wood

Fired up the OWB in early October and will burn 24/7 until spring. Now, on the colder days I still like to use the fireplace just cause.

Latest posts

Back