Roller Nose Bars!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is...

cool thread ,worthy of a bump

photobucket-5553-1350782743491.jpg

photobucket-18408-1350782744393.jpg

Sorry Lee, guess I need to hypnotize the phone's operator :dizzy:.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WLvbfLlunXo?list=UUX-gB8qTjKK4qZvQsYYXTjQ&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this the mini mac your gonna trade me for the 2100?

Nope. But since you mentioned mm's.............I DO have this mm110 that I could send you...:D

Since you mentioned needing a 'conversation piece' for your place of business..........I was thinking about sending you my scored P/C Homelite XP1020 with the 30" Cannon RN that looks like the 31" Cannon on the Mac 740 in my pic here....except for some rust. Never said it'd be the ONLY thing that'd be sent in trade. Full wrap, 'veteran' skuzzy paint, battle scars, redwood dawgs. Great conversation piece. You did say you never wanted to start it again.....:jester:

Then there's my McCulloch 790. Good engine. Busted fuel tank. No bar right now......but that could be changed. The bar and H&S spikeset in this pic are now on my 740 pictured above. For purposes of a non-running 'wall hanger', the same Homelite mount Cannon bar that came with my XP1020 could go with this saw...

photobucket-5550-1337567615654.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 54" Oregon .404 roller nose bar on my 075. it's pretty sweet..............man, i should really add some pictures of my gear and setups on here soon......otherwise it doesn't exist, right? : )

Back