Roller Nose Bars!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 36" Oregon that I picked up on fleabay earlier this year...fits the large mount Stihl saws.

DSC01608.JPG

I also have a very small (10" or 12") rollernose that I believe is a Mcculloch mount. No pics of it though. They're neat bars, though mostly for show now in my mind. Too many things that could go wrong with running one...namely stuff getting jammed between the chain and the nose and derailing the chain.

Nice Mac bars Larry.......A West Coast 36" would go good in that group!......Hahahahahaha!

003-5.jpg

006-3.jpg

I think it's pretty much a "must have" Dennis and I see the $46.00 price tag, your check is in the mail HAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
Dennis
No it is the 2 1/2" pitch and the number 48520 is on the nose. I did have one for the larger bars but it was sold.
chainsawlady

Joyce,

sent you a PM, If Dennis is out, I'll definately take it.

Drew

Sorry JJ, I did not see your post. I'll stand in line behind you.

Last edited:
Larry.......don't forget to add for 40 years of inflation!:hmm3grin2orange:

Aint that the way it is? What I got gets old and what I want turns into an "antique" hahaha!

Hey! Just noticed your new sig line,
D.C. HOTSAWS.......
Building World Record Setting Hotsaws from Chico, California 530-894-5826
What kind of services are you offering?

Aint that the way it is? What I got gets old and what I want turns into an "antique" hahaha!

Hey! Just noticed your new sig line,
D.C. HOTSAWS.......
Building World Record Setting Hotsaws from Chico, California 530-894-5826
What kind of services are you offering?

250cc/or BB Honda [email protected]lly, cold start hotsaws for timbersports competition, plus Bars, 1/2", or 404 sprockets, and racechains for customers only. Not interested in building woods port, GTG saws, or small racechain......I'll leave that to the other sponsors.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back