Ropensaddle,s world Arkansas style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Rope I think he was referring to one of these

31W0E9SBSYL._SS500_.jpg

but just the fact that you were thinking this, proves that you are a tree man down to the core.

5-johnny-walker.jpg

Time to hit the golf course number two outta ten got four trees to get down and several stumps to grind on this one. I will take the rope cam today ahhhhhhhhhhhh no clean-up is nice for a change lol. Then Golf course number three I have not seen the job yet but likely preservation deadwooding trees effected by construction compaction and possibly fertilizer salt build-up. Anyway hope your all working and I am glad I am:cheers:

Well worked four hours on two trees gotta go back next week to grind stumps and climb one other large white oak more pics then. I was going to go bust out a little job but my rear tire had a flat last ten miles home so broke it down patched the tube put it back togeter and started airing it up got to about 70 lbs and the side walls let loose and it sounded like a cannon,so now gotta find a 10-100 -20 new tube and flap too:cry: Maybe I can find a decent used one:monkey:

Well worked four hours on two trees gotta go back next week to grind stumps and climb one other large white oak more pics then. I was going to go bust out a little job but my rear tire had a flat last ten miles home so broke it down patched the tube put it back togeter and started airing it up got to about 70 lbs and the side walls let loose and it sounded like a cannon,so now gotta find a 10-100 -20 new tube and flap too:cry: Maybe I can find a decent used one:monkey:
Dang Rope, Sounds like your day went kinda bad. Blowouts always come at the worst possible time but is there ever a good time for one.

tree two

climbed put cable in and dropped the pallets were to protect cart path. We did a lot of talking during this one really only took 45 minutes but waiting on the pallets and looking at the other tree to make sure we could'nt do the bucket with it took some time and talking about hunting some more all and all not a bad day though except for the tire!

019.jpg

Good job, man that lift sure is nice. What was wrong with the tree that they wanted it down? is that one of those flippy cap creamsicles you have in your hands.lol

Dead both of them the first one had a fiber optic line right beside it had to be careful. Second a three phase power line and guy wire in the pic it looks like a limb is near the guy but it was not it was fifty foot from it. Camera angle made it look that way.

Latest posts

Back