Ropensaddle,s world Arkansas style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been raining all morning here. Hopefully it will dry out enough by Monday to do my big tree by the power lines. Got one more big gum to do for another client as well but again, can't do any ground damage there either. Just have to wait and let it dry up a little.

Great get some pics, time for ole rope to get some more now be back this evening:cheers:

The stump grinder fellow is still grinding on those maples I cut down, I left about a 5 foot stump (few) and they were wide. He isn't happy.

Stumps are hard to grind under snow too.....

Sorta took it easy today climbed and chunked the spar down then felled last 47 foot cut a couple 20 foot six logs loaded hauled to mill then back and cleaned the chunks and rakings up. So I may grind a few stumps and rest tomorrow then back Monday golf course got one there be a lot or speed line and other rigging before I will be able to fell spar then thhe other course fell a real large oak then four pines and climbing before I get back to this jobsite:monkey:

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

Today's golf course and going back for a tree that I need my big saw on. We ground several stumps and cut these two then went to a smaller job and finished the day grinding a stump and loading chunks another service left what used to be their customer and is now mine lol.
They left such a mess that I asked the lady if she done the trees lol, she told me no that the contractor left the mess and did not finish what they said they would do. I am going back to clean their mess next week. They are nice customers too the kind ole ropey likes lol. I did not have the cam then but got the golf course pics from this am!

I believe this is an ash lightning struck!

Glad to see the work is picking up for you.:clap:
Has got a little better here as well.

Are you gonna put some boxes underneath the bed of that ole ford?

Well friends

Ole rope went to our local arborist store today and changed his set up lol. Picked up a big shot,throwline cube, two marvin poles and a saw head and a new to me climbing set up!
I plan to get some more goodies soon but here is my set up now!

014-2.jpg

011.jpg

Started this job yesterday took out one pine in front and five smaller trees in back rained today just chipped yesterdays mess and back tomorrow for these three pines!

009-2.jpg

Looks good rope,although i don't have a clue what i'm lookin at.lol But them new ropes sure are purdy. BTW: where ya been, You must be busy. Anyway, some nice equipment you got there.

Lol busy aint the word friend every murcel in my bod aches lmfao:cheers:

I am soon getting a wraptor! I would already have it but some unexpected expense hit, should be talking again to Paul, soon as I finish these jobs!

What's a wraptor? Good thing ya got all this work, Around deer season it was slow if i remember right. Bet you're lovin the cash from it all. Or if you're like me ya just give it to the wife.

Yup I ain't complaining except from being sore I like being busy though :monkey: The wraptor is a motorized assent devise sorta nice for us aging climbers lol:cheers:

In the pines, in the pines where the sun never shines and you shiver when the cold wind blows. LOL, lots of Pines. It seemed like that was all I ever climbed when I lived back East. Hardly ever climb one now. I do have to look at 27 Cedars sometime this week. A lot more Cedar here than Pine.

Nice setup you got there Rope, what's that knot your tying?

Glad to hear your busy bud. It's picking up around here.. Even if the work is still going for dirt cheap.

In the pines, in the pines where the sun never shines and you shiver when the cold wind blows. LOL, lots of Pines. It seemed like that was all I ever climbed when I lived back East. Hardly ever climb one now. I do have to look at 27 Cedars sometime this week. A lot more Cedar here than Pine.

Nice setup you got there Rope, what's that knot your tying?

Glad to hear your busy bud. It's picking up around here.. Even if the work is still going for dirt cheap.

Lmfao it was supposed to be a blakes I think it got a twist been a while since tying one!

Back