Rsvp wky gtg oct 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. J

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Please RSVP on this thread for the gtg. Only rsvp. No discussion lol please. I need to know how many you will bring and if you plan on being here Friday night also. I will be ordering the food so I need an idea of how many. Thanks :)

October 26,27

Discussion for the event is on a seperate thread. Sorry if I'm making this difficult but I need a better estimate. Thanks.

I'm bringing the whole crew......we'll be there Friday and Saturday.

You should think about a porta jon if there will be a crowd. We'll chip in on the cost.

Since it is RSVP, and since I won't be there, this is my response:

Mrs. J,

I regretfully decline your gracious invitation. I am sure that great time will be had by all in attendance.

Sincerely,
Neal

wife and i will be there saturday morn unless she is on call ,, if she is i will be there

Since it is RSVP, and since I won't be there, this is my response:

Mrs. J,

I regretfully decline your gracious invitation. I am sure that great time will be had by all in attendance.

Sincerely,
Neal

I was hoping you would be bringing your MS460. :msp_thumbup:

Thanks guys. Looks like there is gonna be quite a few. A porta jon sounds like a great idea.

Thanks guys. Looks like there is gonna be quite a few. A porta jon sounds like a great idea.

you will need it for sure if stumpy and wendel both are there,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back