Running a old Mac video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Aaron!! a motorized boat anchor.:hmm3grin2orange:

Some BIG wood was cut with those boat anchors my friend. 7.3ci/120cc. Not really all that heavy for a gear drive of that size. I hope to find a good 73/77 again someday. Mark sure did a fine job with the 77 I sent him. If we're lucky, he'll bring it out west for a PNW GTG someday. Chris can bring his 73 too.:D

Aye, slow going there with a handheld thingamabob.
There were 3 maybe 4 of those locally, until Sutton crept in and stole them, along with about two dozen other saws. One seemed to have been put away in great shape, it had the big chain on it.

Aye, slow going there with a handheld thingamabob.
There were 3 maybe 4 of those locally, until Sutton crept in and stole them, along with about two dozen other saws. One seemed to have been put away in great shape, it had the big chain on it.

Egads. Wayne has a fantastic collection. The Mac, Homelites, and others I've seen in photos taken at his place are truely mind blowing.

The 77 I sent to Mark had that monster 5/8" pitch Oregon 16C chain on it. Did you see Dennis C's recent post where he said he passed up a nice looking 73 or 77 at a scrapyard? Crikey...

Second place in Baraboo, WI with the 5/8" chain. I think the winner was an 1100G.

attachment.php

Chris and Mark are both man enough to handle the 73, no doubt about it.

Mark

Some BIG wood was cut with those boat anchors my friend. 7.3ci/120cc. Not really all that heavy for a gear drive of that size. I hope to find a good 73/77 again someday. Mark sure did a fine job with the 77 I sent him. If we're lucky, he'll bring it out west for a PNW GTG someday. Chris can bring his 73 too.:D

No need to down play it, its plenty heavy :dizzy: But is old and they were all heavy then.

Second place in Baraboo, WI with the 5/8" chain. I think the winner was an 1100G.

attachment.php

Chris and Mark are both man enough to handle the 73, no doubt about it.

Mark

Yeah we handled it but I would hate to "have" to on a regular basis now days though, :msp_thumbup:

Mark, I made it up to Waynes yesterday and wish you and Chris could have been along. What a collection!

Back