Running a test on the MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Because hes the sneller man and he sees all andnknows all. If a 251 will run an 18" 325,I know my 241 will.

the 241 will run an 18" bar no problem but if Stihl offered it that way ,it would infringe on 261 territory.
The 250 is gutless with .325 18". 16" pico is what it should ware.

And this affects the cutting?
No but it's lets a lot of sawdust get under it. every time I take it off to clean the throat is full of it. also mine floods really easy and I mean easy. took it to dealer when it was new and they said I didn't know how to start a stihl. I already had stihl junk for years and never a problem starting any of them. but the dealer here is an ass hole.

The filtration on a 250 is a joke.
^^^^^^^^^
To be fair, none of that has anything to do with cutting speed/efficiency...
ok, just the air filter then the 250 is dirty 10 minutes after you run it. the 241 stays clean for tanks and tanks of fuel. the m-tronic compensates for all the variables,fuel mix,temp,humidity wood types and gives you a better running saw.

So your "issues" are in other areas, and have nothing to do with the discussion about which chain/sprocket system cuts better. Which is what this thread is about>

At least we have evolved slightly from "Because Brad says so"..........

Latest posts

Back