Rusted Chestnuts(by an open fire?)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rusted chestnuts

You should be concerned, rusts are a fungal attack. Control is possible, however I would probably not bother on account of how small they are, and replace with quality nursery stock.

sorry I can't help you but I do have a joke here goes:
A man wanted to get his wife a special present for Christmas so he went to the pet store and he asked the shop assistant for a special something and the Shop assistant said "I have just the thing" and he takes out a parrot and says "This is a very special parrot if you hold a lighter under his left foot he sings Jingle Bells and if you hold it under his right foot he sings Rudolf the red nose reindeer" so the man said "yeah right" and he took out his lighter and sure enough it began to sing. So he thought WOW this is the ultimate present so he gives it to his wife and she thought it was brilliant. and the husband said that it was no ordinary parrot and he held his lighter under the parrots left foot and it bagan to sing and the wife thought WOW but the man said "that isn't all it does" and he held it under its right foot and it began to sing Rudolf the red nose reindeer. The wife thought it was the best present she had ever got but then she started to laugh and she said "I wonder what would happen if you held it in the middle??" the husband began to laugh too and he took out his lighter again and held it between the parrots legs and the parrot began to sing "Chestnuts roasting by an open fire"
Sorry I thought it was appropiate.

Nirvana~
That was perfect for this gang of derelicts. ;) (And I mean that in the nicest possible way.) Got any more?

Back To The Issue

I think we have strayed slightly from the topic here, I would help but I know nothing, sorry CraticFlornoy.
P.S Deere John have you never heard of an angelic teenager? ;)

Back